Тел: (+998) 70 552 2494
(+998) 70 552 24 94

We provide individual conditions and
discounts for our regular customers.

Clothes for any
taste and color!

Order wholesale knitwear from Uzbekistan
directly from the manufacturer.

Go to catalog
For wholesale clients

We will be glad to cooperate with wholesale buyers and provide discounts depending on the volume of the order..

Terms of cooperation:

1. To get acquainted with the assortment of goods, our factory provides the Buyer with a catalog in electronic form.

If the Buyer wants to make changes in designs, patterns or has his own design, then we will be happy to develop.

At the request of the Buyer, our factory attaches a tag and label to the goods with the Buyer's data.

2. Prices are set on FCA factory terms.

3. Terms of payment: 30% prepayment as an order, and the rest 70% 5 days before the shipment of the goods.